It's hard to imagine that it has only been 2 months since our very first
release; an impressive amount of progress has been made. For example:
* Nodes can now scale to billions of keys instead of millions.
* There is support for multiple keyspaces (formerly known as tables).
* You can now create snapshots
* A new bootstrap feature for adding nodes to a running cluster
* A new multiget API
* Numerous improvements to the Thrift API
And many, many, more. In fact, don't take my word for it, check out the
changelog, or the 176 closed Jira issues (176!).
Many thanks to all those that contributed patches, reviewed, tested,
documented, or counseled.