Cannot connect to Cassandra

Jean-Nicolas Boulay Desjardins
My Cassandra used to work with no problems.

I was able to connect with no problems but now for some reason it doesn't work anymore.

[default@unknown] connect localhost/9160;
Exception connecting to localhost/9160. Reason: Connection refused.

and

root# ./bin/cassandra-cli -host localhost -port 9160
Exception connecting to localhost/9160. Reason: Connection refused.

Thanks in advance...

Re: Cannot connect to Cassandra

Sasha Dolgy-2
netstat -an | grep 9160

see anything?  maybe cassandra service isn't running.....?

look for hints in the log files.  these are defined in the $CASSANDRA_HOME/conf/log4j-server.properties ...

--
Sasha Dolgy
[hidden email]