Cassandra - Storm

Vanessa Gligor
Hi all,

Did anybody use Cassandra for the tuple storage in Storm? I have this scenario: I have a spout (getting messages from RabbitMQ) and I want to save all these messages in Cassandra using a bolt. What is the best choice regarding the connection to the DB? I have read about Hector API. I used it, but for now I wasn't able to add a new row in a column family.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Vanessa.

Re: Cassandra - Storm

Brian O'Neill

I’d recommend using Storm’s State abstraction.

Check out:

-brian

---

Brian O'Neill

Chief Technology Officer

Health Market Science, a LexisNexis Company

215.588.6024 Mobile @boneill42

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.