Quantcast

Cassandra feature enhancement

Divya Divs
hi sir..
 I'm a m-tech student. my academic project is under cassandra. I have run the source code of cassandra in eclipse juno using ant build.  https://github.com/apache/cassandra. i have to do some feature enhancement in cassandra and i have analyze my application in cassandra. So please tell me what kind of feature enhancementthat i can do in cassandra. tell me a simple feature enhancement thats enough.Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Divya

Re: Cassandra feature enhancement

Ali Akhtar
If I were you, I would learn Cassandra's internals and how it works (there are several Webinars that you can watch). Once you understand its internals, then you'll be in a much better position to think of a feature enhancement you can do.

You'll also be in a better position to do future Cassandra projects.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Divya Divs <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi sir..
 I'm a m-tech student. my academic project is under cassandra. I have run the source code of cassandra in eclipse juno using ant build.  https://github.com/apache/cassandra. i have to do some feature enhancement in cassandra and i have analyze my application in cassandra. So please tell me what kind of feature enhancementthat i can do in cassandra. tell me a simple feature enhancement thats enough.Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Divya

Re: Cassandra feature enhancement

jobthomas

Hi Divya.

There is a SubQuery implementation available, in Git repository . You can do some  enhancement to make it to be useful for production.

https://github.com/jobmthomas/Cassandra-SubQuery

jobmthomas/Cassandra-SubQuery · GitHub
Cassandra-SubQuery - Su-Query- Implementation for Cassandra

[...]

This electronic mail (including any attachment thereto) may be confidential and privileged and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. Any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email immediately and delete this email (and any attachment thereto) from your computer system...Thank You.