ColumnFamily config options

Ivan Chang
Could someone points me to resources/examples how to use the config options below:

1) Extending index at run time using the Index node

  <ColumnFamily name="foo">
    <Index generator="<some java class>"/>
  </ColumnFamily>
2) In Jonathan's blog example, what are the CompareWith / CompareSubcolumnsWith attrbutes, what are the possible values and what do they do?
Is there documentation on this?

<ColumnFamily

Type="Super"

CompareWith="TimeString"

CompareSubcolumnsWith="UUID"

Name="Blog"/>

Thanks,

Ivan

Re: ColumnFamily config options

Jonathan Ellis-3
On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Ivan Chang<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Could someone points me to resources/examples how to use the config options
> below:
>
> 1) Extending index at run time using the Index node
>
>   <ColumnFamily name="foo">
>     <Index generator="<some java class>"/>
>   </ColumnFamily>

Index is an obsolete attribute.

> 2) In Jonathan's blog example, what are the CompareWith /
> CompareSubcolumnsWith attrbutes, what are the possible values and what do
> they do?
> Is there documentation on this?

Yes, in the sample configuration file in trunk.

-Jonathan