Debian apt repo

Eric Evans-4

The Debian package repo is moving. The new sources are:

deb http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/cassandra/debian cassandra/
deb-src http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/cassandra/debian cassandra/

The repo on people.apache.org/~eevans still works and will continue to
for a week or so to give everyone a little time.

Sorry for the inconvenience; let me know if you encounter any problems.

--
Eric Evans

Re: Debian apt repo

Eric Evans-4
On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 09:48 +0200, Marcus Better wrote:
> Any plan for getting this into Debian proper?

Eventually, sure.

> Is it too early?

Yes, I think so.

> If some minor cleanup is needed, I might be able to help.

The first order of business will be to make sure that all of the
dependencies are packaged, and of those, thrift is the biggest
undertaking. I've filed an ITP[0] for that, and made some progress[1],
but there is still much to do.

Help is appreciated.

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=users/eevans/thrift.git

--