Distributed filtering / aggregation

testn
Administrator
I don't see much documentation yet. But is there any chance that it can perform filtering (apart from Range Query) or aggregation remote?

Re: Distributed filtering / aggregation

Jonathan Ellis-3
There's some preliminary support for running server-side filters (see
CalloutManager.java) but basically the first person who needs this
functionality gets to finish coding it up. :)

I'm happy to help you get started but it's not something we're going
to need soon.

-Jonathan