Feature Request: multiget_slice(s)

Jeremy Davis-3

Currently multiget_slice allows you to specify multiple Keys but only one slice. In my specific scenario it becomes difficult/impossible to iterate across the data set unless I can also specify the slice per key. This is because if one of the Key's doesn't have the same amount of data, then the continuation (the next multi-get when iterating) will either have to skip some data, or repeat some data. (max(columnName) or min(max(columnName)) of the column names returned, respectively). Currently I have to round trip for each get, or fork/join to do in parallel.

My request is to add a multi-get that specifies a list of key/slice pairs.