Get World Class business plan, startup pitch deck and startup investor presentation

Get World Class business plan, startup pitch deck and startup investor presentation

planthybusiness
PlanThyBusiness.com is a start-up business plan consulting firm. We help startups become investor ready by preparing world class business plan, pitch deck and financial model for them. We also connect them to sources of investment and also help them in creating effective startup investor presentation. So far, we have delivered 70+ projects across industry (Travel, Healthcare, Fitness, Grocery, Retail, Fashion, Consulting and Online Jewellery to name a few) and across geography (USA, UK, Australia, Middle East, Africa & India). We also have tie-up with Investment Bankers in Singapore, India and US who outsource part of their work to us. Get custom b-plan for you written by top notch business plan consulting professional. Make a killer first impression using our graphically designed pitch deck tailor made for you.
http://www.adsyellowpages.com/services/business-offers/planthybusiness-a-pitch-deck-and-business-plan-consulting-firm-356381.htm