How to improve loading time using Java API

How to improve loading time using Java API

hnahak
Java API : cassandra-driver-core-2.0.0.jar

I have 500 MB csv file to load using java, but the  data load  is very slow.

it took 6096.61 seconds for 10,000,000 rows. are there any best way to load it fast, if  I have restriction to load  it from program? i.e.. without using COPY or sstable ingestion.

Here is some background : from java code I connect to keyspace and table/column family and read a line from csv and INSERT into that table/column-family..

any help guys !!