Quantcast

How to use nodetool ring only for one data center

How to use nodetool ring only for one data center

mymindrules27
Hi,

I wanted to know, how can we get the information of the token rings only for one data centers when using vnodes and multiple data center.

Thanks
Surbhi

Re: How to use nodetool ring only for one data center

Rahul Neelakantan
Do you want this for some sort of reporting requirement? If so you may be able to write a quick she'll script using grep to remove the unwanted data

Rahul

> On Apr 28, 2015, at 7:24 PM, Surbhi Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know, how can we get the information of the token rings only for one data centers when using vnodes and multiple data center.
>
> Thanks
> Surbhi

Re: How to use nodetool ring only for one data center

mymindrules27
When we have multi datacenter . In output datacenter like DC1 etc is not easy to associate with each node like we have RAC .