Network transfer to one node twice as others

Network transfer to one node twice as others

Anishek Agarwal
Hello,

We are using cassandra 2.0.14 and have a cluster of 3 nodes. I have a writer test (written in java) that runs 50 threads to populate data to a single table in a single keyspace.

when i look at the "iftop"  I see that the amount of network transfer happening on two nodes is same but on one of the nodes its almost 2ice as the other two, Any reason that would be the case ?

Thanks
Anishek