Problem with "Entries" column in Cassandra 2.2.0

Problem with "Entries" column in Cassandra 2.2.0

Adam Dembek
In Cassandra 2.1 we created table with column

Entries list<text>,

In Cassandra 2.2.0 the same command return error

<ErrorMessage code=2000 [Syntax error in CQL query] message="line 6:0 mismatched input 'Entries' expecting ')' (...Annotation text,PersonalInfo text,['Entrie]s' list...)">

We can create column Entries_. Is work "Entries" reserved in CQL ?