Quantcast

Query returning tombstones

horschi
Hi,

did anybody ever raise a feature request for selecting tombstones in CQL/thrift?

It would be nice if I could use CQLSH to see where my tombstones are coming from. This would much more convenient than using sstable2json.

Maybe someone can point me to an existing jira-ticket, but I also appreciate any other feedback :-)

regards,
Christian

Re: Query returning tombstones

Jens Rantil

--
Jens Rantil
Backend engineer

Phone: +46 708 84 18 32

Re: Query returning tombstones

horschi
Hi Jens,

thanks a lot for the link! Your ticket seems very similar to my request.

kind regards,
Christian