Re-bootstrap node after disk failure

Flavien Charlon
Hi,

What is the process to re-bootstrap a node after hard drive failure (Cassandra 2.1.3)?

This is the same node as previously, but the data folder has been wiped, and I would like to re-bootstrap it from the data stored on the other nodes of the cluster (I have RF=3).

I am not using vnodes.

Thanks
Flavien

Phil Yang