Sstables remain after compaction (C* 2.0.13)

Sstables remain after compaction (C* 2.0.13)

Andrei Ivanov
Hi all,

I know, there was a thread with the same topic a while ago. But my problem is that I'm seeing exactly the same behavior with C*2.0.13. I.e. compacted sstables remain there after compaction for a long time (say ~24 hours, never waited longer than that). Those sstables are removed upon restart, but restarting nodes all the time doesn't look like a super cool idea.

Any hints? Ideas?

Don't know if it makes any difference - we have pretty large nodes (~4TB/node) with STCS.

Thanks in advance, Andrei.