Tracking ETA and % complete in nodetool netstats during a decommission ?

Tracking ETA and % complete in nodetool netstats during a decommission ?

Kevin Burton
I’m trying to track the throughput of nodetool decommission so I can figure out how long until this box is out of service.

Basically, I want a % complete, and a ETA on when the job will be done.

IS this possible? Without opscenter?

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: San Francisco, CA
… or check out my Google+ profile

Re: Tracking ETA and % complete in nodetool netstats during a decommission ?

Sebastian Estevez
Not precisely, but you can estimate based on the streaming jobs in nodetool netstats.

All the best,

datastax_logo.png

Sebastián Estévez

Solutions Architect | 954 905 8615 | [hidden email]

linkedin.png facebook.png twitter.png g+.png

DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology, delivering Apache Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises. Datastax is built to be agile, always-on, and predictably scalable to any size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax is the database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds most innovative companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.