Up and Running with Cassandra

Evan Weaver
In case you missed it, a big introductory post:

http://blog.evanweaver.com/articles/2009/07/06/up-and-running-with-cassandra/

Evan

Evan Weaver

Re: Up and Running with Cassandra

Kevin Castiglione
thanks for this post!

you have said that:
the on-disk storage format is expected to change in version 0.4.0.

im using svn latest revision 791696. will the on-disk storage format change affect this version?

Evan Weaver

Re: Up and Running with Cassandra

Evan Weaver
It will; I don't think the change is committed yet.

Evan

Evan Weaver

Re: Up and Running with Cassandra

Kevin Castiglione
any ideas when this will happen?
thanks

Evan Weaver

Re: Up and Running with Cassandra

Jonathan Ellis-3
Before 0.4 is released. :)

The user-facing API is more of an immediate pain point (tickets 139,
185, 240), but the disk format change would be next in my mind.

-Jonathan

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Kevin