Valid consistency level values on trunk

Mark McBride
What are the allowed values for consistency level in the new API?
Just testing things it looks like 0, 1, 2, 3... is that expected?

   ---Mark

Re: Valid consistency level values on trunk

Jonathan Ellis-3
thrift should generate a ConsistencyLevel class or enum with values
ZERO, ONE, QUORUM, and ALL.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Mark McBride<[hidden email]> wrote:
> What are the allowed values for consistency level in the new API?
> Just testing things it looks like 0, 1, 2, 3... is that expected?
>
>   ---Mark

Re: Valid consistency level values on trunk

Mark McBride
Excellent, thanks.  Looking at the generated thrift stubs it's not
clear it's an enum.

   ---Mark

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Jonathan Ellis<[hidden email]> wrote:

> thrift should generate a ConsistencyLevel class or enum with values
> ZERO, ONE, QUORUM, and ALL.
>
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Mark McBride<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> What are the allowed values for consistency level in the new API?
>> Just testing things it looks like 0, 1, 2, 3... is that expected?
>>
>>   ---Mark

Re: Valid consistency level values on trunk

Jonathan Ellis-3
Be a hero and file a bug with Thrift. :)

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Mark McBride<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Excellent, thanks.  Looking at the generated thrift stubs it's not
> clear it's an enum.
>
>   ---Mark
>
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Jonathan Ellis<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> thrift should generate a ConsistencyLevel class or enum with values
>> ZERO, ONE, QUORUM, and ALL.
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Mark McBride<[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> What are the allowed values for consistency level in the new API?
>>> Just testing things it looks like 0, 1, 2, 3... is that expected?
>>>
>>>   ---Mark

Re: Valid consistency level values on trunk

Mark McBride
Excellent, will do

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Jonathan Ellis<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Be a hero and file a bug with Thrift. :)
>
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Mark McBride<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Excellent, thanks.  Looking at the generated thrift stubs it's not
>> clear it's an enum.
>>
>>   ---Mark
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Jonathan Ellis<[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> thrift should generate a ConsistencyLevel class or enum with values
>>> ZERO, ONE, QUORUM, and ALL.

Re: Valid consistency level values on trunk

Mark McBride
My shot at hero status has been thwarted, due to a preexisting Jira
issue http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-551

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Mark McBride<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Excellent, will do
>
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Jonathan Ellis<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Be a hero and file a bug with Thrift. :)
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:32 PM, Mark McBride<[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Excellent, thanks.  Looking at the generated thrift stubs it's not
>>> clear it's an enum.
>>>
>>>   ---Mark

Re: Valid consistency level values on trunk

Jonathan Ellis-3
Thanks for looking into it, though.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Mark McBride<[hidden email]> wrote:

> My shot at hero status has been thwarted, due to a preexisting Jira
> issue http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-551
>
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Mark McBride<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Excellent, will do
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Jonathan Ellis<[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Be a hero and file a bug with Thrift. :)

Re: Valid consistency level values on trunk

Michael Greene
and congratulations to Cassandra's local hero, Sammy Yu, who
apparently had the same idea.