Quantcast

When to use STCS/DTCS/LCS

Ajay-2
Hi,

What are the guidelines on when to use STCS/DTCS/LCS?. Most preferred way to test it with each of them and find the best fit. But is there some guidelines or best practices (out of experience) which one to use when?

Thanks
Ajay

Re: When to use STCS/DTCS/LCS

arodrime
I guess this give a good idea of when to use one or the other (STCS / LCS), did not hear of DTCS so far...

C*heers,

Alain

What are the guidelines on when to use STCS/DTCS/LCS?. Most preferred way to test it with each of them and find the best fit. But is there some guidelines or best practices (out of experience) which one to use when?

Thanks
Ajay

Re: When to use STCS/DTCS/LCS

Divya Divs
hi sir..
 I'm a m-tech student. my academic project is under cassandra. I have run the source code of cassandra in eclipse juno using ant build.  https://github.com/apache/cassandra. i have to do some feature enhancement in cassandra and i have analyze my application in cassandra. So please tell me what kind of feature enhancementthat i can do in cassandra. tell me a simple feature enhancement thats enough.Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Divya

Re: When to use STCS/DTCS/LCS

Jens Rantil
Divya,

Please start a new thread for that. Or is your question related specifically to this thread?

Thanks,
Jens

--
Jens Rantil
Backend engineer

Phone: +46 708 84 18 32

Re: When to use STCS/DTCS/LCS

arodrime
+1 Jens, and there is a specific mailing list for developers (http://cassandra.apache.org/#lists).

But it looks like a great move, good luck Divya.

C*heers,

Alain

[...]

jobthomas
Hi Divya.

There is a SubQuery implementation available, in Git repository . You can do some  more enhancement to make it to be useful for production.

https://github.com/jobmthomas/Cassandra-SubQuery

[...]

This electronic mail (including any attachment thereto) may be confidential and privileged and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. Any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email immediately and delete this email (and any attachment thereto) from your computer system...Thank You.