active queries

Rahul Bhardwaj
Hi ,

Can we see active queries on cassandra cluster. Is there any tool?

Please help.

Regards:
Rahul Bhardwaj

Follow IndiaMART.com for latest updates on this and more: Mobile Channel:

Watch how IndiaMART Maximiser helped Mr. Khanna expand his business. kyunki Kaam Yahin Banta Hai!!!

Re: active queries

Robert Coli-3
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:11 AM, Rahul Bhardwaj <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can we see active queries on cassandra cluster. Is there any tool?

Not really :

=Rob

Jan

Re: active queries

Jan
HI Rahul;

your question: Can we see active queries on cassandra cluster. Is there any tool?

Answer:     nodetool tpstats  &  nodetool  cfsstats

The nodetool tpstats command provides statistics about the number of active, pending, and completed tasks for each stage of Cassandra operations by thread pool.   You should be  looking for the very first  Row :  ReadStage

The nodetool cfstats command displays statistics for each table and keyspace.    You should be  looking for the first row: Read Count:

cheers
Jan/

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Jan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Answer:     nodetool tpstats  &  nodetool  cfsstats

For a better view of this :