any "nodetool-like showparameters" to show loaded cassandra.yaml parameters ?

any "nodetool-like showparameters" to show loaded cassandra.yaml parameters ?

DE VITO Dominique

Hi,

I have not seen any available cmd like “nodetool showparameters” to show loaded cassandra.yaml parameters of one node (to display them remotely, or to check if loaded parameters are the ones of the “cassandra.yaml”).

Does anyone know if there is a cmd to display those parameters (I don’t think there is one) ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Dominique

Re: any "nodetool-like showparameters" to show loaded cassandra.yaml parameters ?

Robert Coli-3
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:09 AM, DE VITO Dominique <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have not seen any available cmd like “nodetool showparameters” to show loaded cassandra.yaml parameters of one node (to display them remotely, or to check if loaded parameters are the ones of the “cassandra.yaml”).

Does anyone know if there is a cmd to display those parameters (I don’t think there is one) ?

Nope.

The conf file parsing realm could really use a cleanup, for example :

Patches welcome! :D