cassandra in unit tests

Leen Toelen
Hi,

does anyone have experience running a cassandra database using spring and/or in unit tests (single node, single thread, no remoting)? I would like to start a cassandra database, assign a directory to it, and run tests in my own dao objects with the cassandra backend.

Regards,
Leen

Re: cassandra in unit tests

Jonathan Ellis-3
cassandra is multithreaded by design.  there's no way to have a
running server in a single thread.