cassandra repair too slow, how to accelerate it

cassandra repair too slow, how to accelerate it

sdycreate
   I am running cassandra 3.0.6 on 3 nodes with 3 replication3. for some reason(oom exception make it crap), one node is missing 100GB data. so i need to run nodetool repair to sync data.
   It is already running all day and night. but the Validation process is just 27% which showed by nodetool compactionstats
   My question is whether repair runs so slow is normal. anything i can do to accelerate it?

   More information is i use vnode, SizeTieredCompactionStrategy, and compression is disabled.