client received duplicated CREATE/DELETE event in 1 second

client received duplicated CREATE/DELETE event in 1 second

健峰 高-2
I'm using cassandra 2.1.2 and datastax cassandra-driver-core-2.1.2. Here is a strange problem: when a keyspace is created ( or table created, deleted),
some of my clients received duplicated events, about 200+ times. my cluster and my clients are in different places(not in one lan).
attach file is the duplicated messages received by one of my clients.
This causes a lot of problems. Once a client received such a event, it should refresh schema, and fetch all schema infos from system.keyspaces and so on.
In the end , it also refreshNodeListAndTokenMap. All of these operations may cause some data transfer, and 200+ events in one second is horrible.
So any body knows why & how to prevent?

events (97K) Download Attachment