Quantcast

cqlsh commands for importing .CSV files into cassandra

cqlsh commands for importing .CSV files into cassandra

Divya Divs
hi
Please tell me the cqlsh commands for importing .csv file datasets into cassandra. please help to start. Iam using windows

Re: cqlsh commands for importing .CSV files into cassandra

Michael Dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - [hidden email]

 May the Source be with you.

Re: cqlsh commands for importing .CSV files into cassandra

Sebastian Estevez
Try this loader if cqlsh doesn't cut your needs -- https://github.com/brianmhess/cassandra-loader

All the best,

datastax_logo.png

Sebastián Estévez

Solutions Architect | 954 905 8615 | [hidden email]

linkedin.png facebook.png twitter.png g+.png

DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology, delivering Apache Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises. Datastax is built to be agile, always-on, and predictably scalable to any size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax is the database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds most innovative companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.