hi error in importing the csv file to cassandra

hi error in importing the csv file to cassandra

Divya Divs
hi everyone,
Please help me to rectify the following error. tell me
 how to import the csv files in to cassandra. give me sample queries.Thanks in advance.

Error starting import process:

Can't pickle <type 'thread.lock'>: it's not found as thread.lock
can only join a started process
cqlsh:sample> Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\Python27\lib\multiprocessing\forking.py", line 346, in main
    prepare(preparation_data)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\multiprocessing\forking.py", line 455, in prepare
    file, path_name, etc = imp.find_module(main_name, dirs)

Regards,
Divya

Re: hi error in importing the csv file to cassandra

Sebastian Estevez
Is that an error with the copy command?

Give this loader a try. It's pretty user friendly:

All the best,

datastax_logo.png

Sebastián Estévez

Solutions Architect | 954 905 8615 | [hidden email]

linkedin.png facebook.png twitter.png g+.png

DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology, delivering Apache Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises. Datastax is built to be agile, always-on, and predictably scalable to any size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax is the database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds most innovative companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.