importing files into cassandra, and feauture enhancements in cassandra

importing files into cassandra, and feauture enhancements in cassandra

Divya Divs
hi everyone..
 I'm a m-tech student. my academic project is cassandra. I have run the source code of cassandra in eclipse juno using ant build.  https://github.com/apache/cassandra. i have to do some feature enhancement in cassandra. After enhancing i hav to import crime datasets into the cassandra for forensics analysis. as i'm new to this, its very hard for me to proceed. please help me to proceed further. I'm believing you guys. I have to take some sample crime datasets for making forensic investigation in cassandra. but i  don't have any datasets. i couldn't find in net also. some 100 data is  sufficient for me.. so please help me in this part also.

Thanks & regards,
Divya