trunk

Jonas Bonér-3
Hi guys.

How stable is trunk?
I have been on trunk for pretty long now and no issues so far but....
Thanks.

--
Jonas Bonér

twitter: @jboner
blog:    http://jonasboner.com
work:   http://crisp.se
work:   http://scalablesolutions.se
code:   http://github.com/jboner

Re: trunk

Jonathan Ellis-3
the internals should be solid but we are in the middle (towards the
end of, actually) changing the thrift api pretty drastically.  (the
colons had to go, and the sooner we bit the bullet, the better. :)

see this thread --
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cassandra-user/200907.mbox/%3Ce06563880907202024l49ce9ack3a10ead5d0e97c29@...%3E

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Jonas Bonér<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys.
>
> How stable is trunk?
> I have been on trunk for pretty long now and no issues so far but....
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Jonas Bonér
>
> twitter: @jboner
> blog:    http://jonasboner.com
> work:   http://crisp.se
> work:   http://scalablesolutions.se
> code:   http://github.com/jboner

Re: trunk

Jonas Bonér-3
Ok. Thanks.
I'm not using the Thrift API anyway (embedding it).
/Jonas